I was speaking about this to a friend of mine who lives in Australia the other day. Her husband also suffers from seasonal allergies. Apparently, servicing the air conditioning system in their house made a big difference to his coughing and sneezing! At first, I was surprised, but then when I thought about it, everything started to make sense. As amazing as our air conditioning systems are, if we do not get them cleaned and serviced regularly, it is very easy for allergens to build up in the vents in our house and this can make any allergies much worse! Consequently, if someone in your family suffers from allergies, be sure to get your AC unit cleaned and serviced! Nowadays, there are plenty of electricians that can help get your AC working as good as new. All my friend had to do was research ‘electrician bentleigh‘ online and she found a brilliant electrician who was able to sort out her AC unit in just a few days. Needless to say, I will definitely be getting our AC system seen to by an electrician very soon!
- Vicks VapoRub is a cough suppressant that works for the whole family because it is a topical cough medicine with medicated vapors.
- VapoRub provides soothing cough relief that starts working instantly and is not likely to cause drowsiness or jittery side effects when used as directed.
- VapoRub contains camphor, eucalyptus oil and menthol to relieve cough and the discomfort of minor aches and pains. VapoRub can be used in a variety of ways:
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.