Growing up, I was never a big fan of purses. I liked my hands free; I never needed many things that wouldn’t fit in my pocket. That was until I had kids and quickly realized just how many things I needed. Not only for myself but my children.
If you have kids, you know the struggle is real. Being out and about when some situation arises, which they always do, and you need a band-aid, medicine, and even an extra change of clothes. These things are a must have when you are running errands with your children.
Today I want to share with you what I keep in my purse: my must have items for the children and my just for me items that I cannot leave the house without. You might also want to check out these purses and wallets 2020 trends if you want to look fashionable as you run your errands too!
- THE BASICS: These three things are a given.
- Chapstick Total Hydration: Being 100% Natural I like to keep ChapStick in my purse so that I’m always prepared to touch up my son, Luke, whenever his lips get dried out. With his skin being so dry, chapped lips are something of a problem that we like to stay on top of.
- Lotion: Once again I like to keep some lotion in my purse due to my sons, Luke, bad skin allergies and for emergencies when it’s needed.
- Infants Advil: Quickly soothes teething pain and fever when Ryan is in need.
- Emergen-C Immune + Chewables: I like to carry this for my husband. Emergen-C Immune is good for Immune support, and my husband is crazy about the stuff. I rather carry it around and give it in need than not have it. He is really good at knowing his body and when he feels like he is going to come down with something. His first line of defense: Emergen-C Immune.
- Wipes: If you’re a mom then you know how much you use wipes and why I keep them with me at all times. Kids can be messy and when life gets messy grab a wipe.
- Bow: Ryan cannot go without a bow. Period.
- Fruit Snacks: Kids get hungry. Kids get hungry all the time and will eat you out of house and home. This is why I keep Fruit Snacks with me in my purse.
- Mascara: Well I need something for me and to make me feel better.
- My Planner: I loved planning. I love knowing what’s going on (when I remember to write it down)