This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MinionsAtTarget #CollectiveBias
- 3/4 teaspoon of Archer Farms ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Archer Farms ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Archer Farms Allspice
- 1 teaspoon of Archer Farms ground cinnamon
- 3 cups of flour (I used 1.5 cups of flour and 1.5 cups of wheat flour) You can use both or just one.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 8 tablespoons of butter (room temperature is always easier)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of vegetable shortening
- 2/3 cup of molasses
- 1 egg
- Royal icing.
Once your cookies are finished cooking and cooled off it is time to decorate with your royal icing. I of course decorated mine like minions but feel free to decorate as you please (or not). One quick tip when it comes to icing. Make sure that your royal icing isn’t too soft or your cookies may end up like these.
Even I make mistakes 🙂 Check out the photo below!
What a fun idea to make a Minions Christmas to celebrate the release of the movie. I love the idea of making gingerbread men like that! #client