1. God always must come first.
3. No sleeping on the couch.
4. Talk about our feelings.
5. Put each others needs above our own.
1. There is no such thing as a perfect man or woman therefor marriage. Marriage is hard. Marriage is work.
2. Men like to fart, and take really long poo’s.
Yes you know what I mean. My husband loves to take his iPad, sit on the toilet and stay there for 45 min just because.
3. Sex does not happen every day.
For some reason, after you get married, have kids and get older, sex becomes a chore some days and a luxury others. Sometimes you’ll need things like sex toys or adult sites like hdpornvideo.xxx to bring back a bit of spice into the marriage bedroom. Masturbation is completely normal even if you are married, we must do more to make it feel less like a taboo topic to raise with your partner. You really shouldn’t let this problem destroy your marriage. Using a site like watchmygf xxx can really invigorate your lust for your partner.
4. You will not agree on everything. Especially when it comes to your children.
5. Your friends will change.
This one was hard for me. Your friends really do change whether its because you have babies or because you got married.