Sleep. Sleep is one thing that all parents covet in some point in this journey we call parenting. Before having kids, I remember being able to function and function well with getting five hours of sleep. Maybe that has something to do with the little amount of responsibilities I had. Now, throw in taking care of three more people along with myself, you nesd a good night of sleep to be able to cope with the next day full of shenanigans. With school starting on Monday the last week I’ve been preparing for school myself. I’ve been waking up at 5:30 to get my workout in and be home in time for school to start.
With waking up at 5 am means going to bed earlier! Having three kids (one who wakes up every night) getting a good nights sleep is a must. A MUST! My only problem is falling asleep and staying asleep. That’s where Natrol Melatonin comes in handy. Using Natrol Melatonin, I have not only been able to sleep better but with its fast dissolving tablets, I can take it anywhere, anytime. Let’s not forget that it’s 100% drug-free.
I can say that I’m more than ready for school to start now that I have my sleeping under control. Here is a small list of things that I’ve done to help me prepare and will help you too.
Five ways to help get ready for school and get the sleep you need.
- Start your new routines a week before school starts. This will help you and your children be ready for all the action of school.
- Put the kids to bed at an earlier time so they wake up refreshed and ready for the day.
- Take Natrol Melatonin Fast Dissolve to help you get a full night of sleep.
- Set your timer on the coffee machine to have coffee made first thing in the morning.
- Have your children’s clothes set out in the mornings to help your morning run smoothly.
Are you ready for a good night sleep and for school to start? Maybe you’re ready to hit the gym early like me, with me? I’d love to hear how your first days of school are going and what you’ve done to make them better.