I know it’s been awhile, and it seems to be like this every year. Right after Christmas, I always seem to get into the mood of not wanting to write anything. Some might call it “writers block” I’m not sure why that is, but I think it might have something to do with the weather.
That’s all about to change. As of today I’m back and boy oh boy do I have a lot to talk about. But for right now I just wanted to say HI and let you know that you can be expecting more post about my life and what is going on day to day.
My husband is going to away for awhile; I’m already missing him 🙁 but with him away I can work on myself a little. Like most people I want to become a better person, mother and wife. I want to keep myself busy, workout, lose some weight and learn how to get busy again. I want not to feel so tired all the time, get things done and know that I don’t have to rely on The Husband to everything.
OK, until later tonight when I update you on my day….
This day has gone on and on. I dropped off the boys, cleaned the house, did the dishes, took a nap with Ryan, picked the kids back up, came home, cleaned some more, went to the gym (although my back is killing me), came home and cooked dinner. Went to the dollar store to pick up some paper plates to help make dishes a little easier. The Husband always does the dishes. (I know, I’m lucky) Got home, gave the kids a snack, picked up the house again, Facetimed The Husband (I miss him already) and put the kids to bed. That’s how my day went.
My husband left for a week and leaving me with the three kids all to myself. I’m excited about this short little adventure. OK, maybe excited is a little over doing it. But I do have a plan. So here’s to keeping it up and my weeks goals while The Husband is gone.
- Workout daily. My goal is to workout once in the morning and once in the evening. Why I’m doing this is just to help my day’s go by a little quicker. Get the kids out of the house and to add to my goal list….
- To lose 5 lbs this week. I know it sounds like a lot of weight to loose but with me eating right every day, taking my vitamins and working out daily I think I have a good chance.
- Do one load of laundry a day. I know, I know, that doesn’t sound like much but coming from someone who hates doing laundry it’s definitely a goal to set.
- Blog updates daily. Just to keep my mind working and my blog going and to get back into the mood of writing. I have a couple of projects I want to get done, and I can’t wait to share them with you. I do plan on writing two updates daily. Once in the mornings and once at night.
- I want to make one vlog. I’m not to sure what this will be about, but I do know I want to pull out the camera and have a little fun with it.
- Drink nothing but water every day. No milk, tea, coke (which I love), nothing but water.
- Take the time and go through all the boys shirts. They have way to many and I’m not going just to keep buying hangers.
- Take the kids to the park. I’m not sure when this will happen due to weather, but I know that I want to do this.
- Keep the house clean. If you have children, you know how hard this can be just because little children love to make a mess of everything, and once you clean it up it seems to come right back at you.
- Have fun. I want to have fun with the kids and try my hardest not to get to frustrated with them. I want to enjoy this time with them and be supper mom.
That’s it for my goals as of right now. I’m ready to get this week started, and I’m already missing The Husband.
Good night Y’all, till tomorrow.