- Empty, rinsed SunnyD bottles
- Hot Glue gun.
- Baking sticks (I had some left over from some pops I had made.)
- Scrapbook paper
- Spray adhesive (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- First take your rinsed out SunnyD bottle and cut right down the middle.
- Paint the outside of your bottle any fun color/colors that you want. In this case I went with blue.
- Cut and hot glue your sticks, cut out paper as you wish for your sail boats.
- Let paint dry before spraying on your adhesive and adding your glitter (if you use glitter like I did)
You are now ready to go to the pool and have a little extra fun with the kids. I also decided to use the extra left over SunnyD bottles and make some cute Crayon Holders.
After cutting the tops off of the bottle I took some left over ribbon I had from making bows for Ryan, wrapped it around, hot glueing as I went and voila. Simple and easy.
I picked up my SunnyD while shopping at Sam’s. My boys love it so much and I love the roll back prices on their 24 pack that Sam’s offers me. You can find yours on the end cap in the refrigerated section of the store.
I hope you have a chance to make these fun DIY projects this summer and have some unapologetically fun with SunnyD.
Leave me a comment below on your favorite summer DIY project to do with the kids. I’m always looking for more fun things to try.