It’s that time of year again when the Big game tends to be all your friends talk about. Ok, my friends talk about. My husband and I love getting together with our friends to watch the big game. Since now having kids (3 kids) means we can’t be there in person, we love to do a little home-gating ourselves. This year I have decided to get a little creative an make a SNICKERS® No Bake Cheese Cake. Something that is quick, easy and extraordinarily delicious.
Something that I want to share with you so when it’s time for you to have your own home-gating party you will have something fun to make that everyone will love.
- First you want to put your SNICKERS into the fridge and let them get cold but not frozen.
- Start with the Cream Cheese: add it to the bowl and mix until soft.
- Add Cool Whip, sugar, condensed milk, and lemon. Blend well until everything is smooth.
- Next take out your SNICKERS and either cut them into tiny pieces or you can use your Nurtri-Bullet.
- Now that you’ve cut up your SNICKERS you will add it to you mix. Do not over blend.
- You are now ready to add to your crust. After adding to crust put back into the fridge for a minimum of one hour.
With this cake I did not add any Skittles into the cake itself but by putting the Skittles all over the top of the cake, letting it sit for about 2 minutes an then pulling them off left not only a fun bright topping for the cake but also gave the Cheese Cake a hint of skittles flavor from the left over food dye from the Skittles. I then added Skittles around the top for a more fun decorative cake.
Do you have any fun, creative ideas for the Big Game? If so, leave me a comment and let me know what you will be doing.