I bought this Peppercorn Garlic Rub for my steaks a long time ago and never did used it. With today being a day of love and always a good time for you or your man to cook an amazing homemade meal. Why not make it healthy, new, fun and spicy all at the same time. I’m sure you can run up the street to your local grocery store and find something similar if you do not have a HEB near you. Cook up something nice and healthy for a great night in to watch movies. Spend some quality time with each other.
- 1 Table Spoon of Coconut Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
- Rub your Tilapia with the Peppercorn & Garlic.
- Put Coconut Oil in pan
- Place Tilapia in pan and cut up onion around the Tilapia
- Sprinkle Lemon Juice over top of Tilapia
- Cook on both sides for 5 min or until fully cooked.
- plate and enjoy…