How are you getting all of your vitamins and energy? Being a mom of a baby who still wakes up 4 to 5 times a night I know that I need all the energy I can get. I have recently started working with Vitalah. Drinking one of their Daily Multivitamin Supplement Drink. Dietary supplements are proving particularly popular right now as more and more people are looking for ways that they can improve their overall daily health and wellness. Those interested in trying them for themselves may want to give tony horton’s supplement reviews a read to see if such products are of interest to them.
My husband had been drinking something similar to it but I could never stomach the taste of it. Perhaps that was because there’s a different need when it comes to a multivitamin for men compared to women, and perhaps the needs also include the sense of taste. I wondered why he didn’t just take a tablet instead, it was that foul to me. So of course I was hesitant to taste Oxylent. The first thing I noticed is the smell. It smelt so good. Very fruity. After I let the fizz settle, I closed my eyes and took my first sip. Then another and another. It was not bad at all. In fact I was surprised at how well it did taste. A lot of health items, like Blessed CBD oil for instance, are known for having a medication taste to them, or for being acrid. Good for you, but not palatable. This however was different.
Oxylent is made of only the best Albion Minerals and is also globally recognized leader in the chelate industry. It is also approved by the European Food safety Authority. Oxylent is also the only effervescence multivitamin product formulated with true mineral chelates. It has also been awarded the Albion’s gold medallion seal of approval which is known for recognizing products for excellence in mineral fortification.
A little more about Oxylent: (found on site)
- Oxygenates: The enzymes, SOD and catalase, work together to promote the conversion of toxins into beneficial oxygen and water, enhancing cellular oxygenation.
- Hydrates: Important electrolytes control the balance of fluid in the body. They are also important for muscle and nerve function, blood pressure, movement of nutrients into the cells, and the removal of waste product from the cells.
- Circulates: The amino acid, L-Arginine, promotes healthy blood flow, which significantly improves circulation.
- Rejuvenates: A full range of B vitamins support adrenal health and immune and nervous systems. Powerful antioxidants, CoQ10, vitamin C, and biofavonoids, are also included. 1000 I.U.s Natural Vitamin D3 supports bone and heart health.
Vitalah also have a Prenatal Oxylent for those of you who are pregnant. Now I am not pregnant at this moment but I wish I would have known about it when I was. This would have come in handy for I was always so tired.
Now as for your kiddos. To my surprise they also have a Oxylent for children. Now just the other day Nolan was not feeling to good so I went a head and put it to the test. Not only did Nolan love it but he also was up and running around the house within the hour. From my experience this is a plus I will for sure be using this for a long time. If it can make my little guy feel better that fast, i’m all for it. Now remember that Oxylent is sugar free as well. So no extra sugars for the little’s.
- Blackberry Pomegranate
- Sparkling Berries
- Sparkling Mandarin
- Sparkling Blackberry Pomegranate
Want your Ad here? Check out my new Daily Sponsored Ad!